Eventually got to sleep well after 3 nights,
maybe I should thank Ridge for his visit,
it helps me release my hidden pressure,
but most importantly,
I lost my energy through hanging out with him almost a whole day.
I got so sick of staring and reading the books,
nothing much go in to my mind these few days,
trying to memorise everything I read,
studying in Borders told me that I did not have enough "breath" since last week,
and "breathless" refrain me from absording the exam syllabus.
Then I went out to collect my parcel at Hutt street,
it's near to my unit (15 minutes walk) and I decided to walk there (no free transportation to get there).
I was walking along the street that I never walked through (I passed by everytime in Joshua's car),
I explored many interesting things,
such as white collars actually fine dine for lunch,
and all fine dining restaurant are almost full during lunch time!
Contrastingly,
I saw white collars having lunch happily in lunch shops too!
Aussies have very extremely preference for lunch (or perhaps, fine dining every afternoon is just too expensive)!
Oh ya,
I saw a restaurant with Michael Schumacher's hand imprint hanging on the wall!
hmmm....
Hutt street is really 卧虎藏龙!
Most happily,
there were a lot of handsome guys along the way to Hutt Street!
I prefer white white collar men ma...
hehehe...
No comments:
Post a Comment