30.6.08

pre-annivesary

It's Malaysia time 2045,
on 30 June 2007,
I waved goodbye to family and friends,
walked in to the gate,
had tears in my eyes and I did not want them to drop out.
The plane took off at 2150,
I was about to begin a new journey,
0615 the next day I had my life started,
alone!

It's Adelaide time 2215,
on 30 June 2008,
I am writing this post remembering and reflecting the day one year ago.
I just finished my first paper,
almost got a broken hand for non-stop writing in 2 hours.
I am satisfied with how I did,
everything will officially go to an end the day after tomorrow,
the only thing I need to worry now is how am I going to do exactly the same (well) in my next paper,
that's the only paper I can't bear to screw up!
Tomorrow will be my 1 year annivesary in Adelaide,
looking forward to the moment when I wake up tomorrow!

No comments: