Shall I scream?
Shall I laugh?
Well,
today is the very last day I attend lectures in university,
I mean as a undergraduate student,
it means that I am graduating soon!
I did not have much thoughts and emotions on this fact until the very last moment in counselling class,
people were congratulating and asking me my plan,
I eventually realise that very soon I am going to a bigger outside world!
It represents another transition in my life and I am really glad that I have made it to this far,
I mean how much I have encountered to deserve for walking to where I am now,
I should be appreciating everything, everyone that came into my life,
they make me as who I am today.
I still remember the last transition in my life was graduating from high school and entering college,
I was passionate and ambitious.
I really think that these 2 things are very important in any moment in life,
they keep me walking and moving.
However,
these 2 things are also the most easiet to disappear in life when we realise that somehow we are helpless.
I hope that these 2 things will go along with me in my journey and they will not fade out of my life,
I know it's hard,
but I will try.
If nothing went wrong,
I will be working in 3 months.
But the very first thing for now is to pass all my papers this semester,
can't bear to screw anything up.
Bless me!
既然今天那么开心,
让大家也陪我一起笑吧!
当你孤单的时候你会想到什么饮料?
.
.
.
答案:汽水
为什么?
.
.
.
因为:当你孤单你会想(起谁)
No comments:
Post a Comment