1130
Probably the last time I take 106 to Magill. It's swot vac, I am the only student waiting for bus in Currie Street. The bus is quite empty.
1230
Got a assignment back, it is not my ideal result. I have been discouraged by my assignments' results since the last few days. It's my fault, I did not put in my "heart" while I was doing my assignments. I started this semester energeticly, but I brought no brain to lectures and tutorials after 2 weeks. I was still in holiday mood, I guess. Not too late to wake up I think, at least I can still work hard for finals. Never be too late.
1425
Probably the last time I take 106 back home. I look at campus from bus stop 20, I've got to take a few more glance on it, the very last day I go to uni as a student. The journey back home is long compared to those days when I was heading home. I count every stop that I pass by, I look and remember deeply every single building that I pass by, they have been accompanying me for 2 semesters, and they never changed!
1800
Preparing dinner. Take my sausage out from fridge and I realise that, it is a BEEF sausage! My goodness! What did I look at when I was buying? Can't just throw it away, just eat it pretending like it's pork sausage that I usually buy. In fact, they taste about the same.
2045
Am extremely guilty about eating the beef sausages, keep burbing with the taste of them. Thought that I could finish eating them like no one knows, but I just can't bear with myself. Call Egg, she is my saver, she will take the rest of them. 观音娘娘,我真的不是故意的,原谅我...
2200
This is the very last period for preparing finals, I should not be bothered by thoughts other than the exam syllabus. One way to chase away those unrelated thoughts is to be extremely busy. I do study plan, I pick possible questions that I am going to do in exam, I read over and over again. Yes, I am not bothered!
2 comments:
Hey gurl, can I have your Austrailia address plz? Want to send you something. Hehe
And ga yau for exams!
Ok, noted. Oh...since can't meet up with you, I decided to send you some UK air for you to smell...muahahaha
Post a Comment