Exams will officially be started tomorrow,
all the best people!
The weather has been changing these few days,
take good care of yourselves,
don't fall sick in the exam period (TOUCH WOOD)!
I know you all must have been busying and stressing about the final,
take a break,
let's chill,
share a few cold jokes with you.
I was really amused by them and I felt better after that.
1) “吴宗宪打篮球的话,应该派谁去防守他?”
.
.
.
答案: “慈母”
.
.
.
因为“慈母守宗宪”
2) “纸和布,各怕什么?”
.
.
.
答案:“布”怕“一万”,“纸”怕“万一”
3)“哪一名明星常常在找笔?”
.
.
.
答案: Michael Jackson
.
.
.
因为他常唱:“笔咧?!笔咧?!”
3 comments:
HAHAHAHAHA...the jokes are so funny (Actually, I cannot read. Hehe)
I failed to find Beckingham Palace :P
Good luck for exams!
ahahahaha...最后一个好笑!
joey: thank you for laughing even though you can't read. those jokes are related to chinese literature, I just can't translate them. BTW, you failed to find me either Beckingham Palace or a rich ang moh but you found yourself Nelson. too bad... :(
ccm: 其他两个不好笑咩?还是天气比头两个笑话冷?
Post a Comment