21.6.08

family dinner

My family usually go out for dinner on every Saturday night,
sometimes we have dinner ourselves,
sometimes we have dinner with some friends.
This "norm" has never been changed even after I left home,
just that dad asks for table for 5 instead of table for 6.
And now Pei is working on every weekend,
the "family dinner" has further dropped from 5 persons to 4 persons.
I don't know what the rest of the family members think,
but for me,
"family dinner" is my happiest time since young.
When I was young,
I was very happy about "going out",
as long as we were not at home on weekends.
As I grew,
I feel very happy about the "family dinner" because it reminds me about my old days,
moreover,
we are not staying at home on weekends!
You know why I don't like to stay at home on weekends?
It simple because TV shows on weekends are not fascinating!

1 comment:

princess said...

fully agreed... weekends tv shows, sien... haha =)