9.10.07

ya birthday

it's mine it's mine birthday,
it's yours it's ya birthday,
呜啦啦 it's ya birthday,
it's everybody's birthday!

Lee Hom's song is so suitable to wish me!
Ya birthday!
Yeah people!
It's our birthday!
It's birthday of 7? or 8? of us,
can't really remember who else has the same birthday as me.
Well,
how did I celebrate my birthday?
Went to uni then reached home at 4pm.
Start editing my assignments and submit it,
then watch movie a little while,
then friends called,
then do a little bit of other assignments,
then I plan to spend the rest of my day with watching drama!
So addicted to watching drama!
Yeah,
my wish comes true,
my wish to stay home all day long pretending like today is not my birthday.
Ming Ming told me that it's pity to hide in your room during birthday!
No worries Ming,
my wish is to stay home!
My second wish is to treat myself a good meal,
I am aiming the famous Argentinian restaurant,
their seafood platter is so seductive man,
I watched it from the TV,
I should really taste it someday.
Who's on for it?

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday!!!

beck said...

thanks!:)

张佩佩 said...

Happy belated birthday. Too bad u r not in KL now, if not i will buy the COACH for you. Sayangnya!

beck said...

不要假假。有心的话会买了然后寄给我!:P