8.10.07

thinking of...

I can't fall asleep and I start thinking,
I start thinking of my friends in high school,
particularly him.
He is one of my best friends ever in high school,
he helped and protected me for everything in school last time,
he stood out for me when someone was bullying me,
he passed his test paper to me when I don't know how to answer maths.
We talked on the phone for quite a long time every week,
my mother even thought that we were couple!
We talked about everything,
songs, friends, family ...bla bla bla.
Our friendship last only for 4 years and he is gone,
I still remember the last time I met him was on 31 October 2001,
he bought the ticket and was about to go to Westlife's concert with me,
eventually he decided not to go and he came all the way from Kepong just to give me the tickets,
he even gave me RM14 of coins and wanted me to return it to someone for him.
We then get seperated and we had our own lives,
we contact each others by phone and the last time I got his news was on the CNY eve,
he sent me a sms,
but I didn't reply,
I thought to give him a call someday later because I was still kelam kabut in my new house,
and this is my most regretted moment in my life!
I didn't reply and I will never get to reply!
My tears is bursing out,
everytime when I think of him,
even if it has been almost 4 years already.
Sometimes I am still hoping that it was a joke and someday, somewhere,
he will nudge on my shoulder and say hi.
How silly am I!

我们都很喜欢Eason的“明年今日”,
只是我们已经不会再有明年今日。
我的生日又要来了,
你还记得吗?
你还记得你欠我的礼物要一次过给我吗?
我应该问谁拿?

No comments: