1.10.07

beach day

Went to the beach with friends today,
eventually I've got a chance to play volley ball again after high school.
I am happy,
very happy!
I laughed,
I shout,
I feel tired yet energetic!
How weird it is!
I am very satisfy now,
I must go more often for volley ball.

Was blowing bubbles after playing volley balls,
everyone who passed by was looking at us,
some people like the bubbles,
some people hate it.
The children like it the most,
they were so happy running here and there catching the bubbles,
they blew it with their full strength just because they like the bubbles.
How easy,
their happiness is just from the bubbles!
As simple as bubbles!
My happiness is simple too,
going to the beach,
feeling the cold sea water,
playing volley ball,
sitting under the hot sun,
all these things can bring me my so call happiness!
I want to go to the beach more frequently as summer is coming,
I want to see people surfing,
I want to see handsome guys walking around the beach!

I like summer!

No comments: