25.10.07

Psychology

I've got my counselling essay back today,
here's the comment from the lecturer, Brian.

This was a good essay Chinn Yun. You have shown a clear understanding of many aspects of Beck's theory and shown how helpful his cognitive appraoch can be with a range of problem. You dealt with schemas which was very important in his approach. xxx I can't read the following sentence due to Brian's cursive writing xxx Overall, a good essay.
Mark: 70%

I then asked Brian to read me his comment because no one can really read it.
He read to me,
but now,
back at home,
I have totally no idea about what was he writing on my comment sheet!
And Brian,
I have a question,
since you gave me such a good comment,
why did I only get 70% for the essay?
Don't I deserve a higher mark for such a good essay?

After 2 years' study in psychology,
I found myself improved a lot.
Personality, interpersonal relationship, English, writing skills...etc,
I've got more than what I should learn from psychology!
I struggled very much initially,
I wanted to give up,
I thought I was wrong.
But friends' encouragments brought me to where I am now,
I have more confident,
I know what people want from a psychology graduate,
I am stronger!

I now can shout stentorianly,
I WON'T REGRET THAT I'VE CHOSEN PSYCHOLOGY!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sometimes mat salleh is quite fake as they like giving very good response but they actually don't meant that very much.

Oh that's great!
Oh you look really nice!
Incredible! Awesome!

Their culture =)

But somehow people often enjoy hearing that =p

beck said...

crying... Mei Mei you mean I didn't actually do well in my essay??!!