14.10.07

My Sunday

I am in the aftermath of playing basket ball for almost 3 hours,
my hands and laps are in extremely pain and I can hardly move myself,
how I wish I could just lay on my bed doing nothing!
I should exercise more to avoid painful body.

Suddenly remember a funny story that happened on Friday,
it brightened my day up!
Here's the story...
Main character:
Mei Mei
Venue:
Mei Mei's home kitchen
Event:
We wanted to cook curry chicken but found out that we have only 4 drumb sticks for 5 person, but still we are going to cook it. Mei Mei then prepare the drum sticks for cooking.
Conversation:
Mei Mei said: why are the drum sticks not enough?
The rest of us replied: there are 5 of us, of course not enough.
Mei Mei said: huh?! Not enough?! one, two, three, four. Why is it not enough.
The rest of us replied: There's only 4 drum sticks for 5 of us, of course not enough!
Mei Mei said: huh?! one, two, three, four. yee?! one, two, three, four. Oh yeah, there's 5 of us!

Ha ha ha ha ha...
Can't stop laughing!
Mei Mei,
this is the first time I see you being so blur!
you are accounting major as Egg,
but don't be infected by her "blur worms" and "disconnections".

Ha ha ha ha ha....
Good joke to wake me up from assignments sick!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

*扁嘴* 我要去撞墙!!!

beck said...

哈哈哈,你做了一件好事。至少我笑到暂时忘记我全身是痛!

Anonymous said...

啊!!
好过分~~
我很聪明的哩!
(>.<)

beck said...

没有说你不聪明,只不过你很blur而已!哈哈哈!

Anonymous said...

没关系 我喜欢做善事lol.