What motivates you when you are down?
What motivates you when you can't carry on?
What makes you hang on?
What keeps you walking along?
Do you feel lonely in your journey?
Is there any hand to hold you when you are falling?
Is there any shoulder you may lean on?
Is there anyone you can burst out crying with trust?
I wish I could find a person that fulfills all the "wants" I listed above,
especially a man that could cheers me up and brighten my days,
he need not to be as handsome as Beckham, (although no one can be as handsome as him)
he need not to be very rich,
he need not to be a mat salleh,
he need not to be a superman,
what he need to be is my personal superman that "superlize" in everything that I don't know.
What a fantasy to dream of tonight!
I want a friend,
a boy friend,
a superman boy friend!
8 comments:
I'm sure you will find your 'superman', girl~
before he is found, I can be your 'superwoman', although I'm not that 'super'.
XD
it doesnt hv to be a man, i've found my woman :)
and it doesnt have to b a bf, i found my shoulder to cry on
what u want is love, not a man bcoz man is everywhere, but love has to be felt with ur heart <3
fly was here ;)
ps workhard n goodluck 4 exams!!
i dun need a superman boyfren tat u mentioned above...
i just 1 2 b wit the 1 i like...
when i m down, i can hug him, feel the warm of him...
when i m lonely, i can hold his hand tied...
Oh gosh, so many lonely hearts here. Especially during the critical period.
egg: you are too skinny to lean on.
fly: cherish what you've got, cherish me! :P
princess: you just want to be with the one you like, but firstly, he must be somehow 'special' to you. He doesn't have to be like what I mention, but he has to be what you "want"!
I am lonely.
你这个不甘寂寞的女人!
Kanasai!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
u said u lonely?? then i super lonely lor~~
Post a Comment