30.10.07

stories

story 1 (Venue: My room)
Was copying my notes into the note book, and I've got a message from Little White. "I am arriving Adelaide on 5 December, 0905." WOW, I almost jump from my bed and shout, ARHHHH! He is coming, he is coming!! I then sms Mei Mei, she was surprised and happy too! We then continue shok sendiri-ing... Wahaha, we are so happy that White is coming!!!!

story 2 (Venue: computer lab)
I was thinking how to edit my lecture notes so that I can save more printing quota, the guy beside me was about to leave and he asked me "Where did you buy you bag?" "Malaysia." I replied. "You like it?" I asked. "Oh, the girl over there likes it." He pointed me to somewhere around the computer lab. "How much you bought it?" He asked again. "Quite cheap, around AUD 20." I said. "I buy it from you with AUD 50!" He said. I was shocked but I replied him "NO!" "You sure?! I am giving you AUD 50!" He said. "NO!" I replied. "This bag does not suit you!" He said again. "That's alright!" I replied. The guy then walk away.
What a silly person! Who you think I am?! You pay me and I will give you everything? Crazy!

story 3 (Venue: entrance of uni)
I was walking to the tram station catching tram to go home, a guy walked to me, wanted to talk to me. I was scared. "I am not trying to scare you but I've lost my money, I need some money to get home, can you give me 2.65?" He said. I was more scared and I started to think. "Just give me 2.65 to go home!" He started persuading me when he saw me hesitating. "I don't have any money!" I replied and walked away. I heard him cursing at my back.
You know what, if you really had lost your money, you can bring your student ID with you to the campus central or any staff in the uni and ask them to lend you some money. I am quite sure they will be happy to help you! I don't know you and I am not sure how true is your story, I won't give you any money especially when the money you asked for is more than the cost of a ticket for going home!

What's wrong with my day? Meeting 2 weird guys in an hour! Handsome guys don't come talk to me but the weird guys did! Alas!

4 comments:

princess said...

艳遇啊~~
哈哈。。。

张佩佩 said...

有必要那么大反应吗?我指柏年去你那里那一回事。

princess said...

有朋自远方到来,当然高兴嘛。。。
(paise hor, 4got the original sentence liao...)

beck said...

是“友朋自远方来,不亦乐乎”!如果你们无端端告诉我你们要来,我也一定会从床上跳起!