12.5.08

Oh mine

I finally understand the meaning of 绞尽脑汁!
I have been rushing my assignments from day to night over the past few days,
I have been thinking,
thinking of how to make my essay flows,
thinking of how to critic the GOD DAMN past reseaches,
thinking of the possible future directions for arson!
Gosh,
I bet you,
a critical review with 3500 words will cost you 3 days 3 nights not including your time for journals searching and sorting!
Then I am almost done with it,
but I can't finish the very last bit,
quota of my mind for the day has finished,
I can't think,
I am staring the screen,
I forget what I am suppose to write.

Look at my previous 2 posts,
I was writing them "unconsciously"!
The sentences can show how dried my mind was,
that's the fact of emptiness in mind!

Mei Pei finished writing 2 assingments last week!
OH MAN!
We are still working on one assignment!
Time time time,
I need time.
Mind mind mind,
I need a intelligent turbo mind!

No comments: