9am:
Hardly fall asleep last night, roll on the bed for more than an hour. Did not sleep soundly last night, was turning left and right whole night. Then awakened by the noise from upstairs as usual, roll on the bed again, eventually I decided to wake up.
1.15pm:
Got another assignment back with HD. The second one in this semester! Thought that HD will only appear in my life once, but not too badly, I get a second HD! hmm... would be a good full stop for my final life in university for this period!
1.55pm:
In computer lab with Mabel, she is looking at the website: www.rasamalaysia.com Apparently, the website is about food and recipe. The pictures shown in the web are so tasty and delicious! Gosh! I want to eat!
3.40pm:
Go to bank to get a problem fixed. The lady looks at my student ID and says "you look so young, Australia makes you old!" Means what? I look young in my student ID but I look old in person? The photo in my student ID was taken about a year ago, does it mean that 1 year is more than enough to change a person? I should feel happy because people still always think that I am only 16 or 17, somehow it is not a good sign. I should be 'mature' at the age of 22.
9pm:
Mr. Sony invited me to eat ikan bakar with him, thought he is joking, but eventually realised that he did not know I am back to Adelaide. Then he starts talking to me about food, no no no, I am not seduced! (trying to cheat myself) 一字记之曰-忍!我的忍功有增无减!
No comments:
Post a Comment