The hairdresser told me that I have very little hair when I cut my hair 3 months ago for CNY,
I did not take his word because my hair was 'well known' as a lot during my high school period.
Then these few days I start touching my hair,
I realise that my hair is really getting lesser,
and I start panicing.
Do I have a hiding or unknown disease?
Is it because of the food I take now?
Am I missing some kind of nutrition that helps hair growing?
A lot of questions come into my mind and I got really scared.
I talked about this with Mabel and she told me she has the same problem with me!
Gosh!
What happened?
Mabel told me that this might probably because of we wash our hair lesser than usual,
she started wash her hair frequently as what she used to,
and she found that her hair is growing!
Wiu~~~
I agree with her.
My oily scalp will get more oily if I wash my hair alternately,
and my oily scalp will cause my hair drops easily.
I am gonna starting washing my hair everyday like what I used to.
虚惊一场,
阿弥陀佛!
No comments:
Post a Comment