I had a inspired dream last night.
I was in a building wanted to go out,
I actually may choose to walk out from the 'normal' exit,
but somehow I followed a friend (he is my friend in my dream, but I don't really know this guy in real life),
I followed his step to a 'secret' exit and I was warned by him that I can't be following him too close.
I missed his steps after awhile and I couldn't find a way out.
I tried other paths to get out from the building but I just can't find my way.
Eventually,
I walked out from the building with a door that does not look like an exit.
This dream is clearly remembered in my mind unlike others silly, meaningless dreams I always had,
after a long period of thinking,
I kind of got the idea that the dream wants to tell me,
and it is applicable to any of my current situation.
It tells me that I am the one who put myself in a difficult situation,
and when I realised it,
I tend to solve the problem with a difficult way.
Solution for the problem might be 10 times easier!
I am actually putting myself in a difficult and bad situation,
I have many choices but I chose the toughest one.
Hmm....
still thinking,
still absorbing...
No comments:
Post a Comment