3.5.08

another Saturday

Beck:"Ming, last time when you go to Gold Coast,"
Ming:"I am in Gold Coast now!"
Beck:"Huh?! Pardon me!?"
Ming:"I am in Gold Coast with my friends now!"
Well,
it's weekend,
everyone has their own plan,
have fun people!

Continue watching ‘建筑有情天’,
love story again,
sad ending,
cried as usual.
之前看‘换换爱’的时候我还因为害怕悲惨的结尾而没看结局。
原来我在害怕我的‘害怕’!

Called home,
mama said a name that I did not hear for a long time.
Anyway,
the name does not mean anything to me anymore.

Pei tell me that Eason Chan will has his concert held on June 14th,
arh..h!
Miss it again!

Have a sudden urge to eat chicken and roasted pork rice,
really feel like eating it.
I enjoy eating outside probably because of I am sick of my own cooking.

Had dimsum this afternoon,
last Sunday I was having dimsum at PJ and today,
I am eating it in Adelaide.
Not too bad,
but I miss egg tart!

No comments: