14.5.08

hanging on still

Am still in the very aftermath of over using my mind,
I can't talk with proper sentences,
I can't think (means I can't use my mind),
my eye lids are tired but I am not sleepy.
Consequences of rushing assignments!

Was waiting the bus back home,
realised it's middle of May already,
winter is coming soon,
but the weather for this is generally higher,
the coming winter will not be that cold I guess.
3 months to go for going home,
finally!

Called dad,
he asked about my studies and career (coming soon :P),
then I realised it's week 9 now,
just hang on for another 4 weeks,
study for 2 exams,
then done!
Officially done of my first degree in university!
Applause!!!!

Gotta finish up thinking and outline-ing my Health psychology practical report,
it's worth 45% of my whole grade!
Good!
I need energy and perseverance!
And most importantly,
a wisdom, multi-purpose, always on mind!

No comments: