24.5.08

Good Day

Went out for a walk on a sunny good day,
The wind was just nice,
The sun was warm,
The weather was so comfortable.
Took a few pictures while I was on my ‘sunny day journey’…

Can you feel the sun?

It's the end of autumn, you can see leaves on the ground everywhere.

The trees will be in purple during spring.

Heading home...

After 2 hours of 'wandering' in the city,
head home with the feelings of warm,
get myself my favourite 100 plus!
Yeah!
Refreshed!

By the way,
I saw a guy who looks alike C. Ronaldo,
I was so surprised that I kept looking at him,
and he actually notice that I was 'staring' at him.
He might be thinking that I am one of the silly girls that got attracted by him.
Well,
I don't think that C. Ronaldo is good looking,
the guy either!

No comments: