15.10.08

Waves

I miss Aussie's beaches very much,
they have pretty jetties,
and most importantly,
they have pretty jetties with nice and big sunshine!
Although I can reach Port Dickson by an hour drive,
I just can't feel the same feeling!
I always remember how great the sun was in Fremantle,
boats by the sea,
great weather,
peace.
I always remember how pretty Glenelg is,
Starbucks by the jetty,
people fishing and diving,
and also the path for walking along the cost line,
cold and windy but peace.

I need something to make myself peace,
I only live in my own world,
and I like sunshine and beach.
Hence,
I want to go to beach with beautiful sunshine for a peaceful life in my small little world!

2 comments:

pikkoon said...

kkk~~~ dun woli!!!

v're wait them bck, then v go LAGOON!!! hahaha~~~

if banker dun1, ask her jaga bags or else promote her loan in LAGOON!!!

beck said...

hahahaha, I can imagine the scene! Banker Tew asap bag jagarer! She can probably offer a "bag jaga" option in her office!