SMS-es with PK:
PK:"sorry, I will have to meet Datin tomorrow, can't go out with you all."
me:"meet Datin again??!! I also want to be Datin so that whenever I want to meet you, you will definitely not saying no!"
PK:"you know what kind of person I am, I won't simply ffk!"
me:"don't always say I know what kind of person you are, I actually don't know! Hui Ming also always ask me the same question!"
Conversation with Pei:
Pei:"Tomorrow PK not going with us right? Then are we still going out?"
me:"Up to you, if you want to go then we go."
Pei:"okay, but Joe will be along."
me:"then forget about it."
Pei:"why not?! not that you don't know him."
me:"I don't want to be big bulb!"
What's your conclusion about the 2 ladies?
Boyfriend = everything!
LISTEN!
Don't ever let me get into a relationship!
I won't bother you both!!!!!!!
sniff sniff sniff
:(
4 comments:
i will accompany u =)
wait for me~~
wat the F*ck u two doin there!!!
Go ahead gal, i dont mind u getting a bf, but a good bf pls.
what is your defination for a "good bf"?
Post a Comment