11.10.08

heiress

Our(Pei, PK, and me) main topic this while is about our jobs and futures,
no matter where we go,
what we talk and share is about my jobs.
This morning when we were having dim sum in Sri Petaling,
PK asked when am I going to help my dad out in his business,
here's the answer...

When I was 16 or 17,
I asked my dad if he wants me to take over his business one day,
apparently my dad was shocked and surprised by my question.
He then said that he never wanted or thought of any of us to take over his business,
he understands and comprehends too many existing difficulties that neither him nor any of us may solve,
he knows what's the cons of being involved in this area.
He has always been telling us that his only hope is to see us working in a good company that pay us great amount of money,
and obviously,
he is happy with what I am doing now.
It's not about me being filial or not,
but those hidden difficulties and uncertainties that people besides my dad cannot forsee.

My filiality comes from what my parents want.

No comments: