When I was young,
I cared very much about friends giving me gifts on my birthday,
I considered those who did not give me anything as not my best friends.
As I grow,
I found that wishes are more than simple and enough,
my friends do not have to waste their money to buy me something,
or use their brain juice to think about what to buy.
Also,
I don't have to worry about how to "settle" presents given by them.
I mean most of time,
people will give me what I don't really use or wear,
I don't mean that their gifts are not worthy,
but that I just don't use them so often,
and eventually those gifts or presents will just become part of the dust.
So now,
for minimising my vexations,
I'd rather people send me wishes,
at least I know you are remembering my day.
Thanks everyone for sending me wishes and minimising my vexations!
No comments:
Post a Comment