I am currently seeing a skin specialist for my problematic face,
doctor asked for my family history, job, and all other questions that might possibly cause pimples to pop out.
Doctor actually said that stress is one of the reasons of causing my problem,
I actually have a little doubt,
where does stress come from?
why am I feeling stres?
what causes stress?
Pei said that stress might be refering to "thinking to much",
and she said I am always thinking too much!
Well yes,
I must confess,
somehow for some reasons and occasions,
I think very much.
Hmm...
maybe I should not say "think very much" but "worry very much",
I must learn to relax and let go.
Or maybe,
I just don't bother about anything!
4 comments:
Same case here, the beautician said stress cause my acne face recenly. But i was wondering, i dun feel stress at all wor, but she claimed that maybe its hidden stress, or maybe we are numb with the stress, so we dont stress. Wah, sounds ..... (i let u commment)
chin yunn: slow down ur planning!!!
pei pei: stop ur coffee lah!!! dun apply those expensive like hell things on ur face; DIY those things is gd and worth and u can save 1.5k!!!
[ when we wake up, we apply many things on our face; when finish work, v remove the make-up, then apply oso lots things on our face]
I also don't know what to say. I think I am better to live in own little world and bother nothing. I just don't want to deal with anyone with anything!
Just read this post. Stress could definitely be one reason. But I can't remember how long you've been back in Msia? Could it be your skin is not used to the sudden change from clean air to KL's air?
Post a Comment