It's rotten egg's birthday!
Come on,
let's send her wishes,
HAPPY BIRTHDAY EGG!
PK is very cute,
she MSN-ed me and asked "today is her birthday?"
I replied "abuthen?"
PK then asked "what's the time now in Perth?"
I said "Egg is in Adelaide!"
PK "Oh, what time is it in Adelaide now?"
I was like "what? that's your friend for 20 years! you can't even remember her birthday? you can't even remember where she is?"
PK,
are you too busy working or something?
The rotten egg will be very upset by your reaction,
say sorry to her!
To those who has not wished the super blur rotten egg,
please send your wishes ASAP!
I sent mine long long time ago!
Egg,
please anticipate my wish!
2 comments:
Cz i jz rmb her!!! she's in my heart, k? no matter mana her~~~!!! evday oso her bday~
hahaha, your words very "leong" leh!
Post a Comment