My lecturer used to tell us that don't rely so much on technology as one day when it crumble,
we will all "gone".
I never doubted nor understood his statement,
but today,
I must say that I agree very much upon his statement.
Company gave me a laptop for working after office hours,
as it belongs to the company,
programers from the IT team did so many things to the laptop that I can't change the settings to the way I prefer,
the most important thing is,
I must go to the IT team whenever a small tiny problem occurs,
it delays me,
it overloads them from their normal job.
You can't imagine how busy I am,
my life is just "fading",
I don't know how good is my perseverance,
but at least for now,
and a year in the future,
I am gonna stick with this job.
I still like psychology best!
No comments:
Post a Comment