21.8.08

Crap

Need to have my screams here,
I am called for a second interview!
They sent me an e-mail this morning asking me for a second interview post-lunch today,
but please,
I don't on my computer 24/7,
don't you think it is a little too rush?
Moreover,
they told me to wait until next week and somebody will give me a call,
but what is it now?
I am getting nervous,
I can't explain and express myself,
I am becoming a worrier.

***news update while I am typing this post***
I've got the reply from the PIC,
he wants me to give him a call for second interview arrangement tomorrow morning,
fiu~~~

*My scream and story continue as the following...*
I am becoming a worrier because I start thinking too much,
am I capable of the job?
can I fit in to their working environment?
do I need to send more resume?
how much can they pay me?
can I live my life with my salary?
can I stand for people's stabs?
what's my chance of job promotion?
etc etc etc...
I have too many questions to ask!

Oh GOSH!!!!
Is everything going to be alright?!
Oh DEAR!!!!
I did not have good sleep since the day I got back!
Oh MAN!!!!
What is what now?
Oh YA!!!!
I do not have enought working clothing!
CRAP!!!!!

No comments: