0835
Woke up and went out early for graduation ceremony's tickets, saw a rainbow while waiting the bus. The third rainbow I saw in 2 weeks time, saw the first 2 in 3 days time. What a luck, I mean we don't usually see rainbow, and this time, I see 3 in 2 weeks!
1200
The weather is good after a week of raining, I pray that the good weather maintains throughout this week, I will be travelling with my family during this week.
1430
Sent 3 resumes, hope that I can get the reply from all of them when I get back. I hope to start working during September. I don't want to spend my time travelling or vacationing, time = money!
1700
continue looking for job vacancy, chances for psychology graduates don't seem to be very high, I mean in the relating field. (I don't want to do HR)
2300
Pray... pray... pray... Pray for getting a good job, pray for having good weather throughout this week...
final countdown- 6 days.
No comments:
Post a Comment