With a mix of sweats and rain drops,
I attended Avril Lavinge's live in KL.
I am dissapointed,
the whole show was only about 90 minutes,
no anchor,
no nothing
it's shorter than a football match.
She sang quite a lot of songs,
but come on,
300 bucks for 90 minutes?
Special thanks to those voices that objected Avril's concert.
I enjoyed myself,
but,
I am not sure if she was annoyed by those stupid limitations or whatsoever,
her singing was not as good as her cds,
she missed quite many high notes.
Anyway,
I believe this is once in my lifetime,
or perhaps,
I'll make myself to her concert in other countries next time to prove myself that she is actually very good in singing.
I just got annoyed by those stupid little things.
She said she has been here for a month and a half,
that's impressive,
how did she hide herself from everyone?
Pink drums,
pink piano,
pink guitar,
pink mic,
the best damn thing!
No comments:
Post a Comment