28.8.08

are you bored?

I have been asked with a question "do you find the job boring?" for 2 days,
well,
do you really think that I will answer "yes" for the question?
what would you think if I answer yes?
For now,
I won't answer "yes" for the question because I have so much more to learn,
but let me assure you,
I will get bored sooner or later!
I just don't belong to this kinda office job!

Well,
I must confess that this job won't lead me to the end,
I mean,
in the market research field.
I will definitely go for psychology without a doubt,
anything in psychology (although research method is part of psychology).
But people,
do you see any job opportunity for psychology degree graduate?
please let me know if you found one.

Before getting bored by the job,
I am bored by the traffic condition every single day indeed,
especially rainy days during the critical hours,
bless me!

No comments: