20.8.08

interview

I had my very first formal job interview this afternoon,
it did not really match with my imagenary interview scene,
but the questions asked by the interviewers were common.
I managed to answer but I am not sure if the answers are perfect,
however,
I believe that they just want to see how well I can "communicate".
Yes,
mainly because the job position I applied for is very much rely on communication,
they want to see how can I delivery "communication" with my psychology degree.
I sort of like ruined up a little part,
that is what making me freak out that I might not getting the job.
They told me to wait for their call for second interview early next week if they consider hiring me,
I will be meeting with their COO that time.
I don't mind going for a second interview if there is a need but somehow it freaks me out!
I mean I have to answer questions that might be unexpected,
sometimes even if they ask "expected" questions,
I may screw up somewhere,
interview is a trap?!
Oh well,
talk about trap.
When the interviewer told me about giving me a small exercise to examine if I am capable of the position,
I started to think that with my "psychological experiences" in HELP,
expecially research experiences,
do they know that I may give them desirable answers?
They the interviewer went out,
starting from that point I have very strong sense that I will be being observed,
I acted very gently and did not dare to have "weird" actions.
I was proven right when the interviewer told me that there was a 2 way mirror in the room!
BINGO!
I did not waste my dad's money!
Can you see psychologists' spirit here?!
~~~the aftermath of attending and running too many experiments~~~

Well,
I really hope that they will call me for a second interview and offer me the job,
pray pray pray!

No comments: