30.7.08

to Adelaide!

I was scared by the price of everything in Adelaide the first day when I arrive,
I then slowly adjusted myself to ignore the currency.
After 2 weeks of living in Perth,
I curse the price of many things in Perth.
I mean,
Perth is similar to Adelaide BUT,
some shopping malls don't open on Sunday,
some bus services end in the evening.
I was expecting that the life in Perth would be basically the same as in Adelaide,
unfortunately,
my expectation was way too high.
I set boundary according to Adelaide,
anything that goes beyond my boundary would be considered as "absurd".

Hmm...
I really start thinking that Adelaide is a nice place.
Although people always tease that Adelaide is a kampung,
well,
you can only get cheap living cost in kampung.
Moreover,
when currency becomes an issue to you,
you will be happy to live in a kampung.
I love Adelaide! (But it does not mean that I love kampung :P)

No comments: