17.7.08

disco-very

My second day in Perth,
we went to the city.
We have been trying to figure out how to check the bus routes and timetables online,
but the web is just too different from MetroAdelaide,
we have totally no idea about which is what.
We eventually found it out through Google Map,
yeah,
it's our best friend in Australia.

Perth city is so much bigger than Adelaide,
Western Australian have 2 Rundle Malls in their city,
3 free bus routes,
and MNG that we don't have in Adelaide!
Did not manage to finish seeing the whole city,
have quite a few things to settle.
However,
the only gain I gained for today's trip was,
the Harbour Town is in the city and,
I found the shirt in Valley Girl that I wanted to buy in Adelaide's Harbour Town with my size!
Yeeee~~~~~
Deidre is having happy time in Perth!

No comments: