7.7.08

Run

To dream that you are trying to run but cannot make your feet move as fast as you want them to, signifies lack of self-esteem and self-confidence. It may also reflect your actual state of REM paralysis while in the dream state.

I often have the dream that I'm trying to run but cannot make my feet move as fast as I want, it's like I am trying to run at 10km/h but I am only "moving" 0.1km/h. And when the dream interpretation reveals that I am lacking of self-esteem and self-confidence, I am like "wow! that's so correct!" There are always things that I want to change but I can't, not because of my capability, but some kind of lacking locus of control. And the lack of locus of control eventually leads to learned helplessness. I am helpless in some situations and I can never changed them. And they often impact on my self-esteem. What to do?

To dream that you are running alone, signifies that you will advance to a higher position and surpass your friends in the race for wealth. Alternatively, you may be running from some situation or from temptation.

In my dream scene that I can't run, it is associated with loneliness. I always try to run but can't move as fast as I want alone. The combination of these 2 scenes may probably reflect that I am lacking of self-esteem and thus I am running from some situation. This may mean that I am an ostrich that always hide myself while facing problems. I never looked at my problems bravely. This is so true that learn helplessness can be applied on me again! GOSH, I need to change! Help me please...

No comments: