2.7.08

happy ending

It eventually comes to an end officially!
People are having so much feelings towards graduation,
but I still don't feel anything,
my feelings always come late when it is near to the occasion.

Went to steamboat with whole bunch oh jokers after exam,
the food was not the best but the people rocks!
We made many jokes and we never stop laughing.
We then brought a full stomach to "sugar bowl" for dessert,
my stomach became 200% full!
The jokes used all my energy for the next few days,
can you imagine I almost stop breathing while laughing?
especially the joke about Tiger Woods and sepak takraw,
we laughed for 5 minutes.
The jokes were just so funny,
we made fun of everything, everyone,
even the waiter!

Went home with extremely tired mind (consumed all my cognitive resources for the exam and the laughter),
I can easily fall asleep once I lay on my bed,
but my stomach was too full for lying dowon.

What a good day for celebration!

No comments: