9.7.08

the beach day

Went Glenelg for a walk, had lunch at a Japanese restaurant called "Simply Sushi", I had a terriyaki chicken benton and tuna roll sushi. I always like Japanese food especially benton,
although terriyaki chicken is a rather common one, I enjoyed very much.

Went back to the beach after lunch, the wind was so strong, but it keeps me awake. A man started his conversation with me by talking about the cold weather, I seriously don't understand why old people here like talking to whoever, whenever, wherever. I try to convince myself that's their habit and they have no bad intention, but somehow, I am just a bit defensive.

I continued my journey after the man left,
I walked to the side of beach that I never walked to,
it's apartment area for tourists and vocationists.
I guess the school holiday has started,
I saw many families along the beach and the apartment area,
some of the houses are most probably privately owned by someone as villa.

Then I saw this "Seawall Apartments",
the reception is through from the shark's mouth,
the theme of the apartment is sea and their renovation and decoration are all about sea,
a very "themeful" apartment.

I walked a fairly long distance until I saw some bungaloes along the beach side,
oh man,
they look so gorgeous and comfortable,
I tell myself that I will definitely buy a house beside a beach someday.
A city girl who loves beach and sea very much,
she must makes her dream true!

After waving goodbye to those lovely bungaloes,
I walked back through the same route.
When I was getting near to the jetty,
I saw this man walking alone on the beach,
I captured him silently.
The man and the beach...

The picture above is to prove you how cold and windy the beach was...

The beach was so cloudy but the sun appeared a short while when I got back to the jetty,
can you see the Quantas that was taking off?

Look at the clock,
it was 1539 after I captured Quantas and the sun.
I decided to go Starbucks for a hot drink before heading home.



I ordered the "signature hot chocolate",
at first I was wondering "that's just hot chocolate, how signature can it be?"
After my first sip,
I was proven wrong,
absolutely wrong!
There must be a reason why they called it "signature hot chocolate"!
The best hot chocolate ever!
Sitting in Starbucks,
I thought of the 7 prosperities,
ya,
we all like starbucks,
some of us are crazy for it.
I want to try the "hot chocolate with espresso shot" and "iced tea lemonade" next time.

Today's journey was relaxing,
the cold wind awakened me,
the cloudy sky somehow made me down a little bit,
but I like beach,
I want to go Glenelg again before going home.
I captured many corners of Glenelg so that I won't forget!

No comments: