22.7.08

The Dark Knight

Batman Begins released on 2005 and I did not want to watch it,
I watched it eventually because Karen and I have nothing better to do,
I did not like the movie and I told myself I am not going to watch the second episode.
1 month ago I watched the trailer for The Dark Knight,
it was quite good that it aroused my interest,
moreover,
Princess and Egg were so wanting to watch it,
we decided to watch it in Perth together.
Today,
Egg has gone back to Adelaide,
and I watch the Dark Knight with Princess.
I am not sure if everyone watch the movie because of Heath Ledger,
but the cinema was so fulled,
the queue was quite long.
Then I enter the cinema with high expectation,
and I came out with high dissapointment,
the story was just too bored!
Anyhow,
credit must be given to Heath Ledger,
I believe his name is one of the reasons that capture people's interest for the movie,
but,
for me,
movie plot is the main theme.

People usually become famous when they are dead!

No comments: