26.11.07

warm

My tears can easily burst out everytime when I talk to dad,
his words have some magical power that can evoke my hibernating tears,
his words always make me think that I should be very filial to him and mum,
his words are simple but powerful.
I was telling dad he will have to prepare quite a huge amount of money for me for next year,
dad reply that the only thing I have to worry is to study hard and graduate,
he is well-prepared for everything for me.
I should have known this,
dad is such a deliberate person,
he will plan everything well especially when the goal is very important.
Dad is always caring about us before he thinks about himself.

Then I call mum,
mum will always report to me how "abnormal" dad is,
now I understand why I used to think about would dad and mum get divorce.
I don't worry about mum,
because she will definitely tell me everything,
every single, little thing.
I am worry about dad,
he always keep everything to himself and I always hear mum reporting how he reacted abnormally.
I need to observe dad when I am back,
although he does not need me to share his worries,
at least I can try to reduce his worries in some other ways such as helping him with things that he needs my help.

I am so desperate to go home,
not because I feel home sick,
but I worry about parents and sisters,
they might not need me,
but at least I am there when they need a helping hand.

Or maybe I just can't leave my family, I need warm from them!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

wish to see you soon..
from karen

Anonymous said...

You'll see them soon :)

beck said...

Karen: I will see you soon, let's go out for movies.

Joey: I am not so home sick like last time, but still, I hope to see my parents every single day!