So close yet so far,
we are destinated not to meet each other!
I am talking about Beckham and me :P
He is here in Australia,
not in Adelaide but Sydney,
if I know he is coming with LA Galexy for a friendly match,
I would definitely be at Sydney no matter what,
I mean NO MATTER WHAT!
I can only see him from the TV,
I can only see him on the TV only when Mei Mei sms me,
I am such a disqualify fans...
A few years ago when Beckham went to Bukit Jalil with the red devils,
I was living in Tasik Selatan which is only 5 minutes drive to the stadium,
but I didn't go,
I went to see neither Beckham nor the devils!
That's why I say Beckham and me are always so close yet so far.
Hiding myself underneath my quilt crying alone... T_T
No comments:
Post a Comment