4.15pm:
I open MSN and I see princess' personal message. ~"it's nice to know that you were there, thanks for acting like you care"~ I decode it and realise it's Avril's "my happy ending". What a joke! A Avril fans that forgot her song! Not to say forgot, but not willing to remember. I like this song very much but I dare not listen to it, just because it reminds me of him. I always want to suppress my memories, this is to assure that I don't remember something hurtful. I don't know what's the consequence of awaking "unwanted" memories, but one thing I can confirm with you is that, evoking "unwanted" memories is just like tearing my wound, showing you how hurt I felt, costing me more time to recover.
6.30pm:
Mother call me because I did not call back as usual. I know that she must be waiting my call during the weekends, she must be waiting for me. But I also know that mother will call me by today if she can't hear me, I am just waiting for her to call, I don't want to be down. She is busy most of the time when I call back, we can't talk long. I just want her to call me when she is free, I don't like our conversation being interrupted by something else.
8.30pm
I am watching the football match last Saturday, it's Arsenal vs MU. Although I already known the result, although I already known what's the time for scoring, I still can't miss the match, I still want to shout, I still think that I can "shout" the ball out from goal. How silly! Then I try to be calm, I don't want to scare both Pei Lin and Elle, they will be shocked by knowing how crazy their housemate is. The game was absolutely fantastic! MU rocks! Although the devils didn't hang on till the very last minute, they are still my favourite. Arhh.... When would I be standing in Old Trafford shouting absolutely loud supporting the red devils?
5 comments:
y woke up so early de??
huh?! what do you mean wake up so early?
oops~~ i thought is am... paise hor =p
duh!!!! you are getting blur like egg la!
i m damn busy ma... everyday oso hav 2 worry bout my assignment, sien la~~
Post a Comment