I have 2 stories to tell,
a sad one and a happy one,
which one you would like to listen first?
Let's begin with the happy one.
I was studying in the library yesterday, I smsed mother when I was bored, the message was about how good I have been and I went to the library everyday, I did not expect mother to reply immediately as she is so blur that she won't realise anything about her handphone, in fact,
I doubt that if she would reply, she is still learning to type message by handphone. Eventually I received her message by this evening. I was right, she had a lot of typing error in her message, she is still learning to type message. I am happy, mother said she loves me. So do I, mummy!
Don't ask what else I can get from my parents, ask what can I give them!
Here come the sad one...
I heard a story about my one of my high school mates. She was so cute and nice that people always like her, especially guys! But what I've heard about her this afternoon was a sad story, no one knows where is she now, no one knows how has she been doing. She has broken her parents heart, she made people worry about her, just because of one word, one very simple word, LOVE! She threw everything away for the one she loves and she neglected people who love her.
Is love so important that you would leave your parents who give you more love?
No comments:
Post a Comment