13.9.07

sick

I am so sick of being asked "don't you feel home sick?"
Yes,
I miss home,
and?
Can I just go home directly because of home sick?
Does the earth stop revolving because I feel sick?
Can I make any excuse of stopping down because of home sick?
NO!
I still have to move on even though I miss home!
I still have to live my life!

I understand people are concerning me by asking me this,
but please,
stop it!
I am sure that everyone who goes overseas to study will definitely missing home at first,
but after awhile when we got adapted and adjusted we will be alright.

I still remember the moment before leaving home,
I still remember the last sentence my dad talked to me before going to customs,
I still remember exactly how I feel before leaving KL and after reaching Adelaide.
I will never forget it,
the feelings was just too....Abstract

I am fine now,
I am really fine now,
so people,
please stop asking me question about home sick,
I am so sick of answering it.

No comments: