Nothing special about my day today,
but today would be a big day if I were still in Malaysia.
Yeah,
the so call 'moon cake festival'.
No lantern,
no mooncake this year,
the moon is not full,
no festival feel at all!
How did I celebrate the festival?
Run down from my room for a stupid fire evacuation while I was half way having my dinner.
Looking at 4 fire trucks and more than 5 fire fighters walking in and out checking the apartment.
Yeah,
a good one for celebration!
Again,
I fell in love with the fire figthers!
I am always wondering if height one of the requirements for becoming a fire fighters?
If not why are most of them at least 185cm and above?
I feel so small beside them!
Want to continue with my drama,
I must finish it by today so that I can concentrate on my assignments tomorrow. :P
p/s. Another thing that made me feel happy was that I saved 2 cents again today!
Every 2 cents I saved = I am getting closer to saving AUD 2, AUD 20, AUD 200!
But before I can save AUD 20,
I spend AUD 200!
Alas...
No comments:
Post a Comment