People often evade when they are under pressure,
so do I.
I want to escape,
escape to somewhere that I don't have to do assignments.
I want to escape,
escape to somewhere that I don't have to think about anything.
I am under pressure,
pressure of assignment that worth 50% of the course grade,
yeah,
you are not wrong,
the practical report is worth 50% of the whole course grade,
if I do well,
means my Biological and learning psychology is safe,
otherwise...
I am so worry,
maybe you can notice,
I am not so talkative anymore,
I am always thinking while I am walking,
I can't concentrate,
I think I need to be recharged!
Well,
2 weeks mid-term break,
it is just so on time!
Where can I escape from the bloody hell 50%?
2 comments:
like gwen stefani, make a sweet escape... haha...
yeah, I will bring the handsome xiao mei together with me for a sweet escape!
Post a Comment