24.9.07

Balik Kampung

I am back,
back to the 'kampung' I am currently living.
What do I mean by 'kampung'?
You will understand it when you visit both Melbourne and Adelaide,
Adelaide can no way to be compared to Melbourne.
I always heard people saying that Adelaide is a 'kampung',
but I didn't think that Adelaide is such a kampung place since I arrived,
however,
I do agree that Adelaide is a kampung after visiting Melbourne!

I like Melbounre,
it's really a big city for people like me that enjoy city life to live.
I am always wondering do people in Adelaide have an urge to go out?
Go out to somewhere bigger,
go out to somewhere noisier.
Or they are happy to live in Adelaide because they are happy with what they have?

What did I learn from this trip,
hmm...
nothing much,
basically get to know more friends and how well organised should a big city be.
I knew 3 Taiwaneses who are on working holiday in Melbourne,
we spent most of our time together visiting tourist spots in Victoria,
our friendship formed in 5 days.

回来了,
我回来了,
我赶走了我的台湾腔,
(幸好家里有Astro,我的台湾腔都拜台湾电视台所赐!)
我真的不能忍受我的台湾腔,
好奇怪哦!
就好像你要我说中国腔一样。。。
有一点点不舍,
但最终还是得向现实低头。
一回到家放下行李就看见地上的书,
天啊!
我得啃完所有的书来做assignment,
可以不要那么残忍吗?
我才刚回到咧。。。

Melbourne的海真的很美,
令我想起了阿牛的一首歌。
~~~嘿,这片海如此美丽你还要去那里?
蓝蓝的天蓝蓝的海对你是不是太过安静,
嘿,如果你真的离去,
不管你要到哪里,
让这片蓝永远留在你的心底。
我只是一个游客不经意在这里遇见你,
我留下来的每一个足迹,
海浪会抚平!~~~

I want to go Melboure again one day,
there is still a lot of places I didn't go!
Wait for me...

No comments: