My mum has got many “over concerns” from friends and relatives ever since I’ve got back,
that is annoying because they are ignorant and tend to take things for granted.
For example,
“why don’t your daughter stay in Adelaide?”
“isn’t Australia good?”
“why don’t she works there?”
“she does not intend to get PR there?”
“my so and so is working there after graduation and is not coming back. Why don’t your daughter just work there and don’t come back?”
I assure you that those questions are only part of the “questionnaire”,
I have totally no idea about why are those aunties and uncles so concern about me on this,
I mean,
this is my life and it has nothing to do with you,
I can choose whatever paths that I want to take,
don’t harass my mum with these questions that have nothing to do with you.
Why must everyone who has gone overseas stay over after graduation?
If you are that desperate wanting your children to stay overseas please born them overseas but not here in Malaysia,
that would make their life easier without trying to get PR or whatsoever to stay overseas.
Come on la people,
we have only one moon,
moon overseas is not rounder, bigger and brighter!
No comments:
Post a Comment