I see many significant buildings in KL each morning when I drive to work,
most of the time the buildings are blocked by fog,
I don't know whether it's the cause of haze from Indonesia,
or it's simply because of the morning fog,
the whole KL looks blur.
Along with me I have my all time favourite "got cha" from Hitz.fm,
and now I have some kinda "got cha" from My fm,
they are just "functioning" as my morning amuser to cheer me up from the boredom of super duper bad traffic.
You know traffic is always the thing that makes me feel so bad,
makes me show my anger and tantrum,
I can't imagine I will have this kinda life for at least the next 6 months.
One more thing,
if rain falls right before the critical period and retain during the period,
great,
I'm not gonna to get home early.
GOSH,
where am I living?
No comments:
Post a Comment