There is a coffee machine in office's pantry,
I wanted to try it since a few days ago but I just don't know how to operate it,
so happen today I have very huge "urge"????!!! for coffee,
I decided to ask.
My question was answered by the marketing guy,
he opened up the cupboard and pointed to me,
"this 2 boxes are usually for CEO and clients, you may try it once in awhile, but usually normal staff will have nescafe."
I was like "wow, CEO's coffeee!"
Okay,
I won't touch anything.
Then the marketing guy continue,
"to operate this coffee machine you need the 2 boxes for CEO."
Okay,
that means,
I will never have a chance to use the machine.
"Since you are new here, you can try one." The marketing guy continue.
Then he showed me how to operate the machine and made me 1 cup of coffee.
You know what?
boss,
sorry la,
I don't mean to drink your coffee,
so happen that I ask and he makes it for me,
I have no bad intention,
no,
I have only "urge" for coffee (or maybe I should say Starbucks)?
No comments:
Post a Comment