24.9.08

Ready to speed and fly

I am kinda free in the office sometimes as there's no "business" coming in,
so how do I spend my free time?
please refer to my previous post.
Other than those what else do I do?
Ha ha!
guess what?
I submitted an application form for joining a female car racing team (an international one)!
Wuahahaha,
I am getting closer to Kimi,
and my dream is sort of like coming true!
But sadly,
when I am filling in the form,
I see a question asking that “can you drive a manual?”
Oh crap!
I can’t!
Means?
Not qualify at all?
SH*T!!!!
I don’t care,
I just submit the form anyhow,
want to read how did I answer?
Let’s see…

***
Why should you be one of the Red Bull Rookies? (not more than 100 words)
I love driving and I always like to take challenges. Although I can't drive a manual, I believe I can handle a manual car well if I am proper guided. Car racing is not only about speed but mind, skills, and techniques. I believe in my driving skills and I am mentally ready for car racing.
***

Don’t ask me anything about my answer,
it is just an “answer”.

Then I continue surfing the net,
and I found the application form for joining this TV contest from Astro call “Ready to Fly”,
ha ha ha
another good one!
Let’s fill the form up!
The question was “where is your dream destination and why?”
My answer was
My dream destination is Japan because I'd like to experience Japan in person after hearing people’s comments on their trip there. Also, I'd like to experience Japan's technology as Japan is one of the well developed countries in the world. Besides technology, I'd like to taste any Japanese food. The only way to get authentic taste of Japan is to taste the food in person. Although travelling in Japan cost a lot, I believe the experience will be 'once in a life time', I shouldn't miss any chance of visiting Japan.

Again,
don’t ask anything about my answer,
it is just an “answer”!

Okay,
my day is ended after filling these forms,
time to go home,
what an easy day!

No comments: